Exporter & Supplier of a wide range of products which include Pipe Flanges such as ANSI Pipe Flanges, Carbon Steel Flanges, Cast Flanges, Brass Flanges, DIN Pipe Flanges, Forged Steel Flanges and many more items.
ANSI Pipe Flanges
|We are one of professional ANSI Pipe Flanges manufacturers with 8 years history. Our brand is KA and we 100% do test for our products. |
Flanges Type: Slip on Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange, Blind Flange, Socket Welding Flange, Threaded Flange, Lap Joint Flange
Flanges Standards: ANSI B16.5 Flange; ANSI B16.11
Flange Material: Carbon steel flanges ASTM A105; Stainless steel flanges 304/304L/316/316L
Connection Type: Raised Face, Flat Face, Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
Pressure: 150lb, 300lb, 600lb, 900lb, 1500lb;
Size: 1/2" to 60"
Carbon Steel Flanges
Carbon Steel Flanges with good quality but low price.
We can make the flanges as the customers' drawings.
|We are engaged in offering our clients a wide range of Cast Flanges.|
- Size: From 1/2" to 48"
- Wall thickness: Sch5-Sch10. Sch20. Sch40. Sch80
- Standard: ISO, SNSI, JIS, DIN, GB/T12459, GB/T13401, ASME B16.9. SH3408 SH3409, HG/T21635, HG/T21631, SY/T05010
- Material: 20#, 15CrMo, 1Cr18nI9Ti, 321, 304, 304L, 316, 316L.
- Packaging: Wooden Cases or as per customers requirement
- Applications range: Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding. Construction, etc.
- Min Order Quantity: According to customer's requirement
- Delivery Time: According to customer's requirement
- Quality: First grade
|We are offering our clients a wide range of Brass Flanges.|
- High quality
- Reasonable price
- On time delivery
- Material of stainless steel, brass
- Available in 1 inch, 2 inch & 3/4 inch BSP
DIN Pipe Flanges
|We are one of leading and professional DIN Pipe Flanges manufacturers in India.|
- Flanges Type: Blind Flange, Slip on Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Plate flange, Welding Neck Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange, Threaded Flange,
- Flanges Standards: DIN standards
- Material: Carbon steel flanges RST37.0; Stainless steel flanges 304/304L/316/316L
- Connection Type: Raised Face, Flat Face, Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
- Pressure: PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40;
- Size: DN10 to DN500
Forged Steel Flanges
|We Supply Forged Steel Flanges.|
Materials: St37.2, A105, 304, 304L, 316, 316L
Type: Welded neck flange, blind flange, plate flange, threaded flange, slip-on flange, and socket welded flange available
Size: 1 / 2'-24'
Standards: ANSI16.5 150LB, 300LB, 600LB; DIN2576, DIN2527, DIN2632, DIN2633; JIS B2220 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K.
Packing: Wooden cases
- Materials: Carbon steel, lower alloy steel, stainless steel
- Specifications: DIN2566, DN15-DN100, DIN2576, DN15-DN500, DIN2632, DN200-DN3000, DIN2633, DN15-DN2000, DIN2634, Specifications: DIN2566, DIN2632, DIN2633, DN15-DN2000, DIN2634,
- Gost 12820-80 PN-87H-74731PN-87 H74710
|We offer the hastelloy flanges like; slip on, socket weld, blind, lapped, screwed, weld neck, reducing, spectacle, slip on boss, plate, plate blank, screwed boss as per the following grades:-|
Grades as under:-
- Hastelloy C-4 (UNS no. N06455), C-276 (UNS no. N10276), Hastelloy C 22 (UNS no. N06022), Hastelloy C 2000
|Monel Flanges Standards:|
ASTM / ASME SB 564 Monel Flanges Sizes
1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
Monel Flanges Forms:
- Socket Weld
- Weld Neck
- Slip on
- Long Weld Neck
- Ring Joint
Monel Flanges Grades:
Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400)
Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500)
Regarding metal parts, we supply custom quality Aluminum Flange, Aluminum Hub, Aluminum Bracket and other parts for machine equipments.
Select materials as per customers' requirement (ASTM).
- Good tactility and conductivity
- Correlative Surface treatment (Anodize & Powder Coating)
- Required Tolerance (Closure +/-0.005' & Fixed +/-0.001')
- Widely used in electric equipment, medical equipment, automobile, and chemical industry
|Copper Flanges and copper alloy flanges that are used in various industries, are made with the sophisticated manufacturing facilities, we ensure the quality and durability of the flanges.|
Mild Steel Flanges
|Range : ½" (15 NB) to 48" (1200NB) in 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS ASA 150, ASA 300, PN 6,10,16,25, 40,64,100,160 ETC. Available with NACE MR 01-75|
Standard : ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
Grade : ASTM A-182 & A-240 : F - 304, 304H, 304L, 304LN, 316, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 316Ti, 309, 310, 317L, 321, 347, 904L Etc.
In Form : SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, Lap joint, threaded, reducing, spectacle, etc.
Specialize : As per drawing
|Pipe Flanges are widely used as a popular category of pipe fittings. A flange is used to mechanically connect two pipes together. It can also be used to mechanically connect a pipe to a tee, valve, choke or any other piece of equipment. Flanges are available in round, square, and rectangular shapes. In some cases, flanges are usually in the shape of a ring or a plate to form a rim at the end of a pipe when fastened to the pipe. This is an example of closet flange. A flange can also be a plate for covering or closing the end of a pipe. This is a blind flange. Thus, flanges are considered to be projecting or internal components which are used to support mechanical parts. They are like rims which are used to strengthen the mechanical part or they are a means of attaching that part to another part or surface.|
- Stainless Steels
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized steel
- Carbon Steel
- PVC etc.
Pipe Flange Measurements:
- Flange’s outside diameter (OD) : which is measured from outer edge to opposing outer edge.
- Thickness : which measures only the thickness of the attaching outer rim, and does not include the part of the flange that holds the pipe.
- Bolt Circle Diameter : which is measure from the center of a bolt hole to the center of the opposing hole.
- Pipe Size : Pipe flanges also have a corresponding pipe size, generally according to accepted standards.
- Nominal Bore Size : All pipe flanges are sized according to their nominal bore size. It is important when manufacturing and ordering any type of pipe connector to match the bore size of the piece with the bore size of the mating pipe.
|Each item can be banded, beaded or plain, with or without ribs, heavy or light-weight, galvanized or black. The outlets vary in size from 1/2 - 6 inches. Our pipe fittings are widely used to convey gas, water and oil. Our products feature perfect mechanical functions, even surface luster, accurate geometry, strong rust resistance, interchangeability, guaranteed accuracy and convenient installation.|
If this offer has interested you, please, fill the form of inquiry and you receive the answer in ASAP.
Our range of Screwed Flanges is available in various forms like supply stainless steel, carbon steel and nickel alloy flanges. These stainless steel screwed flanges are manufactured using casing and forging method. We also offered screwed flanges as per the specification and drawing of clients.
Steel: ASTM A 182, A 240
Grade: F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347,
Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S31803, 2205,
Super Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S32750
Carbon Steel: ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
Alloy Steel: ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
Nickel Alloys: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22, C276
Copper Alloys: Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
Size: 1/8" NB to 48"NB.
Class: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500 & 2500
Socket Flanges were initially developed for use on small size high pressure piping. When provided with an internal weld, their static strength is equal to, but their fatigue strength 50% greater than double welding slip-on flanges. Smooth bore conditions can readily be attained (by grinding the internal weld) without having to bevel the flange face and, after welding, to reface the flange as would be required with slip-on flanges. The internally welded socket type flange is popular in chemical process piping for this reason.
ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, ANSI B16.48, API 605, API 16D, API 17D, BS4504, BS3293, DN, AS, JIS
Alloy Steel : ASTM A182 F1, F5/a, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91
Types of Flanges Available : Weldneck, Slip-Ons, Threaded, Blind, Socketweld, Lap-Joint, Orifice, Reducing Flange and Specials.
Types of Flange Faces : Raised Face, Flat-Face, Ring Joint, Tongue & Groove, and Male & Female.
Steel Plate Flanges
|Carbon steel, Steel Plate Flanges, stainless steel and alloy flanges, are manufactured as per the standards of BS, ANSI, JIS, DIN, and UNI. |
- Material: Carbon steel A105/Rst37.2/C22.8/Q235; Stainless steel 304/304L, 316/316L, 321, etc.
- Size: 1/2" - 60"
- Pressure: 150lbs - 2500lbs
- Facing: RF/FF/RTJ
- Rustproof treatment: Clear oiled, galvanized, painting with different colors or just keep the flanges dry and clean as per customers' requirement.
|Reducing Flanges have been designed for use in changing diameters in a piping system. These comprises of a flange with one specified diameter having a bore of a different and smaller, diameter. These are fabricated with high quality stainless steel, copper alloys and other graded raw material. |
15 NB up to 600 NB in 150 LBS , 300 LBS, 400 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS , 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS / Table 2.5, Table 6, Table 10, Table 16, Table 25, Table 40, Table 64, Table 160, Table 320, Table 400
Ring Joint Flanges
|Ring Joint Flanges is a special type of flange connection in which a metal ring (resting in a groove in the flange) serves as a pressure seal between the two flanges. RTJ flanges seal when tightened bolts compress the gasket between the flanges into the grooves, deforming (or "Coining") the gasket to make Intimate Contact inside the grooves, creating a metal to metal seal.|
Stainless Steel Flanges
|We export and supply a wide range of Stainless Steel Flanges, which is sourced from the reputed vendors. Our Stainless Steel Flanges are available in different pressure ratings, dimensions and other technical specifications. Conforming to ASTM and ASME specifications, these Stainless Steel Flanges are suitable for a host of industrial hydraulic-pneumatic applications. Our huge inventory of Stainless Steel Flanges ensures quick shipment of orders in very less time.|
- Corrosion resistant
- High quality
- Tensile strength
|Product Description of Threaded Flanges: Stainless Steel Flanges threaded. |
Material Include: 304/304L, 316/316L, F321, F51 etc.
Size Range: 1/2" -48"
We can also make the flanges as the customers' drawing
Products Range: SO, WN, Threaded, SW, Blind Flanges
Standard: GB9112-9131, SH3406, ANSI B16.5, DIN2576.27.66, DIN2632-2638
Pressure: NP0.6-32MP2, 150lb-1500lb
Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
Forming Type: Forged.
We can also produce Welded Flanges according to the drawings and samples provided by customers.
- Size Range : 1/2" -48"
- Certificate : ISO 9001: 2000 and TUV certificates.
- Model No : 7307
- Standard : ANSI, EN1092-1, JIS, EN1902 etc.
Welding Neck Flanges
Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
Standard: ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS, JIP, AMSE, API
Pressure: Clss150-Class2500, 5K-20K, PN10-PN40
Special design: Available
ANSI B16.5, HG20617-1997, GB/T9115.1-2000-GB/T9115.4-200, DIN2630-2638, HG20595-1997, GB/T9115.1-2000, GB/T9115.4-200
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A105, 20#, Q235, 16Mn, ASTM A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, ASTM A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70
- Stainless Steel : ASTMA182, F304/304L, F316/316L, F321, F347, F44(UNSS31254), 316H, 316Ti, 317L, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 321H329, 347, 347H, 348, 348H, F20, NO8020, 254SMO, F45, S30815, F46, S30600, F47, S31725, F48, S31726, F49, S34565, F56, S33228, F58, S31266, F62, NO8367, 1.4529,
- Alloy Steel : ASTMA182F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91, A182F12, A182F11, 16MnR, Cr5Mo, 12Cr1MOV, 15CrMo, 12Cr2Mo1, A335P22, St45.8/III
- Duplex Steel/Super Duplex Steel : ASTMA182F51/UNSS31803, F53/UNSS32750, F55/UNSS32760, F50, S31200, F57, S39277, F59, S32520, F60, S32205, F61, S32250, F904L, NO8904
- Special Alloy Steel : NS112, NO8811, GH145, X-750, GH169, Inconel718, GH4169, ALLOY 825, UNS NO8825, Monel400, UNSNO4400, NS111, NO8810
Class Rating: 150LB---2500LB
Facing Type: RF, RJ, MFM, TG, FF
We supply Inconel Flanges.
Production Standard : ANSI/ASME B16. 5, ANSI B16. 47 API, DIN, JIS, BS,
Production Size: 1/2 inch - 48 inch (15mm - 1200mm)
- ASTM / ASME UNS 6600 inconel 600
ASTM / ASME UNS 6601 inconel 601
ASTM / ASME UNS 6625 inconel 625
ASTM / ASME UNS 7718 inconel 718
ASTM / ASME UNS 7751 inconel x-750
ASTM / ASME UNS 8800 inconel 800
ASTM / ASME UNS 8810/11 incoloy 800h
ASTM / ASME UNS 8825 incoloy 825
Weld neck, slip on, blind, socket weld, lap joint, spectacles, ring joint, orifice, long weld neck, deck flange, etc.
150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500 & 2500
We supply Alloy Flanges.
Â½" NB to 12" NB
150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, ASA 150#, ASA 300# DIN ND 6,10,16,25,40 Etc.
Type of Flanges:
- Weld Neck Flanges - WNRF
- Socket Weld Flanges - SWRF
- Slip On Raise Face - SORF
- Blind Raise Face - BLRF
- Lap Joint
- Screwed (Threaded)
- Long Weld Neck
- Spectacle Blind
- Ring Joint
- Large Dia Ring.